Prepare time: 20 minutes
- 100g of asparagus
- bag of mix salad leaves
- 20g of shaved parmesan cheese
- half lemon
- spoon of olive oil
- teaspoon of dry oregano
- 20 grams of hazelnuts
- Pour a water into a medium size pot, salt it lightly and add asparagus. Cook it for 3 minutes.
- In the meantime make a salad dressing by squeezing half of lemon and mixing with dry oregano and olive oil
- Chop hazelnuts.
- Arrange salad leaves and asparagus on the plate .
- Top it up with hazelnuts and drizzle with a lemon dressing.
Per Serving: calories; 319 fat; 25.3 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 14.7