Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 100g turkey minced meat
- half of cauliflower
- 50g green beans
- 20g green peas
- spoon of olive oil
- garlic clove
- half of onion
- a pink of salt, black pepper and paprika
- Remove the stem and chop the cauliflower florets into small pieces. You can use a food processor.
- Trim the end of the green beans and boil them for 5 minutes in lightly salted water.
- Heath the oil in a frying pan, add chopped onion and garlic. Fry it until onion soft and golden brown
- Add turkey minced meat and fry until it’s cooked white.
- Add frozen green peas and beans. Cook it all for 5 minutes.
- Season the dish with black pepper and paprika.
Per Serving: calories; 271g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 30.4