Cook time: 20 minutes
- 100g chicken breast
- 1 egg
- five cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon of capers
- little gem lettuce
- 10g croutons
- spoon of olive oil
- 100g Zero Fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of chopped anchovies
- teaspoon of parmesan
- a teaspoon of salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion granules
- Season chicken with all spices.
- Heath the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Poach an egg.
- Chop the gem lettuce and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Made a dressing: mix yogurt with anchovies and parmesan.
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes, capers, croutons and chicken.
- Drizzle the salad with a yogurt mix and top it with poached egg.
Per Serving: calories; 405g fat; 17.4g; carbohydrates: 17.9 g protein; 44.8